Sunday, October 11, 2009

September Moments

MIA - I know-I know, it's been a while. A combination of a broken camera and a whole new level of 'busy' have made blogging pretty difficult. But, I'm happy to report that the camera problem has been fixed and we are starting to adjust to the new school schedule.


Gabe is playing flag-football this fall. He has a good time and gets better every game. Here he is putting a block on a 'big guy'.


Gabe and Cooper's mouth guard smiles :)


Over Labor Day weekend we went to Coeur D’Alene to see Melanie, Rick, Dennis, Denise, and Faith. We had a great time together and hope to meet up there more often.
Gabe and Uncle TJ. They look cute and harmless, but they were the pretty ruthless on the track. I'm not sure if I have ever mentioned what a horrible trash-talker Gabe is, but he was really pouring it on after dominating the go-carts.

Tom couldn't pass up the batting cages...he's still got the touch.

Grandpa and Papa on the track. How lucky are Gabe and Ady to have such cool Grandpas?

Notice Gabe is turned around...talking trash no doubt!

No comments: