It's official - we have a kindergartner! Gabe has been looking forward to the first day of school all summer and the big day has arrived. He was so excited and couldn't wait to "go to the big school". He started the morning on the playground with friends and then when the bell rang he started running in, stopped, looked at me, then gave me a thumbs-up sign....*sniff*. I think if he weren't so excited I would have
completely lost it, but we just felt excited with him.

Little
Ady was pretty sad without her big bro' at
pre-school. We had to dig a backpack out of the closet for her, which she proudly wore all morning. The entire car ride into town she said, "I'm big, I'm 5, I'm in
kindergarten too". Poor thing.
I had no idea Adyson was in this picture with us. She really thought it was her big day too..doesn't it just break your heart!?
No comments:
Post a Comment