Tuesday, April 10, 2012

"Puppy" Love

I don't know how I have managed to blog for nearly five years without a post featuring "PUPPY". Puppy is Adyson's companion, amigo, lovie, best friend....you get the picture. Puppy has gone on wonderful vacations, countless adventures, and is cuddled by my non-cuddling child every night. Aunts, Uncles, Grandma, Grandpa, Nana, Papa, cousins, close friends and neighbors are very familiar with Puppy and know he is a very important part of our family. 

So here's to you, our sweet, spotted Puppy! 

Thank you for comforting my daughter and providing us with sleep (in the early years), silence (in the screaming years) and a hard habit to break (right now). *smile*...followed by a *sigh*

Best Friends for Life!
It all began so innocently.
 

What a good daddy...he can build a fence AND pack around his girl and her best friend.
Rockin' pig-tails and drool....and crushing Puppy.
We wouldn't DARE leave home without it.
Cartoon buddy.
"That bath was SOOOO long without you."
"Puppy and I decided that THIS is how the potty thing works...so there!"
Vacationing in Denver
Camping at Georgetown Lake
I have no idea....

Trying not to pick flowers
Riding Brody
Giving me the stink-eye at Rocky Creek Farm 
Co-pilot to Ladybug Girl
Helping Adyson write her Christmas list.

Even Christmas tree hunting????
Hanging with Adyson and her other BFF
At a Luau in Maui
In Paris...duh.
The End

sorry, couldn't resist

4 comments:

Chelsea Ryles said...

AHH! This is so adorable. I can't believe how much Adyson has changed. Time goes by way too fast. Although, Puppy hasn't aged a day! Thanks for keeping the blog updated with the wonderful pictures! We love it.

Val said...

I love this! She is and always will be your ONE-OF-A-KIND Ady... so cute... from chubby cheeks to beautiful 5-year-old with the brightest blue eyes I've ever seen. :)

kathi j said...

This is my favorite blog post ever. What a great job chronicling Ady's life via Puppy. I can't help but say AWWWWWW!!

Erin said...

Love it! I cried and laughed and laughed and cried. How many puppies have there been?