Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Adyson Grace is FIVE!!

Happy Birthday to my sweet, sassy, smart baby girl. How is it even possible that she is five? We celebrated the big event at the Children's Museum with her preschool friends. What a fun day. We are so lucky to have this little ball of fire in our lives. xoxoxo



The cowboy boots complete the outfit...just ask Adyson.


So cute. Ady, that is.
The strange hairy faced kid is mine too. He insisted on wearing a raccoon hat to the party. I wish I could say he wore it to embarrass his sister. Sadly, I think he was hoping to impress the ladies...smooth buddy, real smooth. Then, I guess, he decided to put it on his face while she blew out her candles. So, that's the story behind the super odd looking kid in these pictures....he's all mine and you can't have him.


My future vet!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Cute! You are such a fantastic party planner. I love the first picture. That is a good one for the scrapbook.