Saturday, December 31, 2011

Holiday Programs

Oh I just LOVE this stuff! Adyson's program was hilarious, as usual. Man these kids totally crack us up every year. They sing the words they know at the top of their lungs and mumble the ones they aren't too sure about. There is tons of fidgeting, dress lifting, nose picking, crying .... I could go on and on. Ady started out a little shy, but by the end she was loving every minute of it. Still don't know why they put my short little girl in the back row...I'm guessing she insisted :) 




Gabe's program was super cute. He was surprisingly into it this year, he even practiced around the house a few times, which isn't like him at all. He has such a sweet group of kids in his class this year and it was fun to watch them all.



No comments: