We went camping with a group of friends on the Yellowstone River. We even rafted through Yankee Jim Canyon...with the kids. I was super scared. At one point on the trip I turned to Adyson and said, "I'm so scared, I'm shaking." Ady looked at me and said, "I'm not scared." Then stared back at the river with a huge smile on her face. Unlike her brother and I, she is going to be a thrill seeker...bring on the gray hair for her mom.
We had such a great time hanging out by the riverbank during the day and by the campfire at night. We are so fortunate to have such such a fun group of friends.
![]() |
| The river looks calm here...this wasn't the scary stuff....honest. |
| Nature's Playground (Luke, Gabe, and Kyler) |
![]() |
| Kathi let Adyson jump off the raft to her like a million times...what a great friend. |
| Kyler |
| Kevin and Ashton |
![]() |
| Me and my super fun friend Lisa. |
| Just because I can't resist an eyelash photo. |



2 comments:
I am proud of you for rafting. Seriously, I am. Next up...a return trip to Sacajawea Peak!
Not a chance! Nothing has changed. I'm still the same weenie I've always been.
Post a Comment