Monday, November 23, 2009

Griz-Cat Weekend

The Griz-Cat game was in Bozeman this year and Erin surprised me with tickets for my birthday. Being there with her (sans kiddos or husbands) brought back memories from 10+ years ago when we went to all the games together as University of Montana students. The Jell-o shots at halftime brought the memory full-circle. Another important note, the Griz easily defeated the Cats. Thanks Erin, I had a blast!




The second half of the game was SUPER cold.

Here we are at a Griz game in 1996 (me, Erin, Korin).
"I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let's face it, friends make life a lot more fun." ~ Charles R. Swindoll

2 comments:

Erin said...

Nice 1996 hair, Keel!

Kelly P said...

You guys haven't changed a bit :)