Thursday, February 19, 2009

Maui Vacation - Thursday


Snorkeling trip to the Molokini Crater and Turtle Town. Stunning!



We saw whales EVERY day, but on our boat ride they decided to give us a real show.



The sunset pictures. Cliche, yes, but I just couldn't stop taking them.



Look at that face. It isn't obvious she is a pill is it?


I promise these are not staged. When they are teenagers and want to kill each other I'm going to show them these pictures so that they believe me when I tell them that they used to get along.

Doesn't that just melt your heart?

This is about an hour before we dropped in on the Maui ER with Adyson....3 stitches in her right eyebrow. She was jumping on the couch and fell off and hit her head on the coffee table. It didn't slow her down for a minute. She is one tough cookie.

No comments: