Gabe and
Adyson go to gymnastics every Monday and I finally remembered the camera...only took me three months. Gabe does great. He follows direction well, waits patiently for his turn, and has great body control.
Adyson...what can I say....she wears me out! She is freakishly strong - in body and mind. There are days I am in total awe watching her...then there are days she spends half the class sitting in time-out. Love that girl!






"Stamp Time" At the end of every class the kids get a stamp on their hand and foot. The kids think the actual class is ALMOST as fun as getting the stamps. On a side note: I have to point out that the little boy on the far right is
Adyson's secret boyfriend Luke. They think they have kept it on the down-low but his mom and I are on to them.
No comments:
Post a Comment